for Pinal County Sheriff Vehicle Impound Information.
Region A- Queen Creek & San Tan: 520-866-5280
Region B- Mammoth, Oracle, Kearny: 520-866-7880
Region C- Casa Grande: 520-866-7419
Arizona City: 520-866-6471
Region D-Florence & Coolidge: 520-866-6120
Impound Fee Schedule
Administration Fee: $150.00 Pay to Pinal County Sheriffs Dept.
(See details under additional information to determine acceptable form of payment)
Tow Charge: $63.00 + $3.50 per/mile
Storage Charge: $15.00 per/day
Tow Charge and Storage Charge are paid to Eddies Towing at the time of vehicle pick-up. If you require assistance at impound yard after 5pm you will be charged a Gate Fee of $25.00
To obtain the release of your vehicle prior to the expiration of the thirty (30) days, a Post Storage Hearing must be scheduled with the Tow Hearing Specialist by calling (520)866-5277 and leaving a message with your contact information. The hearing officer will call you at the number(s) you provide within 5 business days (excluding holidays and weekends). If the hearing officer cannot reach you, the vehicle release will be denied.
• Hearings are by appointment only and walk-ins/telephone hearings will not be accepted.
• Hearings must be scheduled within ten (10) days of the vehicle being towed. After the ten (10) days have elapsed, a hearing will not be granted.
• The hearings are to determine the validity of the impoundment or to determine whether the vehicle may be released prior to the end of the thirty (30) day impoundment period.
• Hearings are held at the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office, located at 971 North Jason Lopez Circle, Building C, Florence, Arizona, 85132. Hearings will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting at 10:00 a.m. each day.
• An Administrative Towing Fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150) is payable in cash at the time of the Post Storage Hearing, no other form of payment will be accepted and exact change is required.
• The vehicle may be released to the lien holder or repossession agent identified on the Motor Vehicle Division record, before the end of the thirty (30) day impoundment period.
• To obtain the release of your vehicle once the thirty (30) day impoundment period has expired, you may obtain release paperwork at the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office, located at 971 North Jason Lopez Circle, Building C, Florence, Arizona, 85132.
• An Administrative Fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) shall be paid at the time of the hearing. The fee may be paid with a cashier’s check, money order or with a major credit card. There is a five dollar ($5) processing fee for credit card transactions. Cash will not be accepted. Towing and storage fees are paid to the towing company storing the vehicle.